The 2021 Swap !
50th Annual Ski & Snowboard Swap
October 29-31, 2021
SPIRIT MOUNTAIN Upper Chalet
SELLING PROCEDURE -See Below
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Click here To See if My Stuff Sold
This is the largest and oldest swap in the Northland. Update your ski or snowboard equipment, outfit your kids or sell your unused skis, poles, snowboards, boots, helmets and clothing at the annual Ski and Snowboard Swap at Spirit Mountain Upper Chalet. This is also an excellent time to buy your season pass to Spirit. Get a great deal on new or used equipment. Hundreds of community members take advantage of the Ski Swap to trade up or clean out equipment they no longer use. Local ski shops also bring in great deals for the Swap. Store staff and experienced skiers/boarders are on hand to help you. The Swap is run by volunteers as a fundraiser for Team Duluth, with all proceeds used to make our programs more affordable to area youth. Please note: Nordic (Cross Country) skis are not handled by the swap - Alpine only.
- October 29th Friday, 4-9 pm
- October 30th Saturday 10-4 pm
- October 31st Sunday 10-1 pm
Drop OFF Hours
- Wednesday Oct 27th: 5-8 pm
- Thursday Oct 28th: 5-8 pm
The sales procedure is simple.
Bring in your equipment in during Drop Off times listed above.
All items should be clean/washed and less than 5 years old.
- Purchase a numbered registration ticket for $2 (one for each item) and set your price. Your item will be placed on the sales floor with others like it. You can check online during the sale to see if your item has sold. If it has, you will receive a check in about a month for the sale price less a 20% Team Duluth commission.
- Equipment that hasn’t sold must be picked up before 3 pm Sunday afternoon, or we will donate or recycle it.
- There is a 3% fee on all credit card transactions and NO SALES TAX
For more information, contact Team Duluth Swap at firstname.lastname@example.org